Appointments, Questions & Forms
Helping you find SOLUTIONS
Fill out an intake form.
MORNING OF YOUR IN-PERSON APPOINTMENT?
Fill out this screening form for every appointment.
CANCELLATIONS & RESCHEDULING
I take time to prepare for your appointment and will call, out of concern for you if you haven’t arrived.
In consideration of others who need appointments, please give at least 24 hours notice if you must cancel.
If no notice is given, a cancellation fee may be added to your next visit, and/or the 'freebie' on your gratitude card (if you have one) may be revoked. For in-person visits, there is no penalty for cancellation due to COVID-19 symptoms.
- Reschedule or cancel appointments using the link in your reminder message, or by emailing email@example.com
For your safety, we offer TeleHealth Sessions by phone or video. Please specify your choice by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 705-415-2689.
In-person sessions require facemasks & COVID-19 Screening form submission the morning of your appointment.
These sessions are currently being held in the outdoor gazebo. Please dress according to the weather.
- No washroom available
- Clean masks to be worn correctly* (arrive wearing your own)
- Hand sanitizer available
- Arrive alone** and close to your appointment time
- Wait on the bench when you arrive
- There are two steps up into the gazebo
* If you cannot wear a mask, the session will take place outside on the lawn, weather permitting.
** If you are unable to arrive alone, the person accompanying you must wear a mask and will be screened and asked to provide their name and number for contact tracing purposes.
- Bring a blanket and socks if needed
- Place all personal belongings inside the disinfected plastic bin provided
- Cleaning procedures follow Health Canada guidelines for COVID-19 management
Fees are a little higher for in-person sessions due to the extra protocol.