Appointments, Questions & Forms
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- First visit - submit your Intake Form
- If choosing an in-person session, submit your Screening Form up to 24 hrs before your appointment
CANCELLATIONS & RESCHEDULING
I take time to prepare for your appointment and will call, out of concern for you if you haven’t arrived.
In consideration of others who need appointments, please give at least 24 hours notice if you must cancel
If no notice is given, a cancellation fee may be added to your next visit. For in-person visits, there is no penalty for cancellation due to COVID-19 symptoms.
Reschedule or cancel using the link in your reminder message, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In-person sessions require facemasks & COVID-19 Screening form submission
- Bring a BLANKET
- No washroom available
- Wear a clean mask
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Arrive alone* and close to your appointment time
- Cleaning procedures follow Health Canada guidelines for COVID-19 management
* If unable to arrive alone, the accompanying person must wear a mask and will be screened and asked to provide their name and number for contact tracing.
THANK YOU for putting your trust in me.