Debra Jones is a REIKI MASTER specializing in stress, anxiety & depression.
- Owner of DEBRA JONES HEALING CENTRE, healing, teaching and mentoring
- Featured Reiki Master in THE WELLNESS STORY documentary
- Featured Healer in JOURNEY TO DISCOVERY podcast
- Author of THE SUCCESSFUL HEALER book
- DIrector of THE SUCCESSFUL HEALER ACADEMY for Energy Medicine
- Founder of RED TENT ONTARIO
- Supporter of MIRTHWALK
Debra blends healing modalities into a personalized healing session. Her broad depth of knowledge, expertise and intuition, combined with her passion for helping others makes her a perfect partner in your wellness journey.
Registered Reiki Master with Criminal Injuries Compensation Board (CICB - Govt Canada)
Registered Reiki Professional - IARP
Past Life Regression
Axiatonal Re-Alignment Practitioner/Teacher
Shamballa Multi-Dimensional Healing Master/Teacher
Hot Stone Therapy Practitioner/Teacher
First Aid with CPR
- The Wellness Story - Dr Lana Marconi 2015
- Journey To Discovery - Podcast (coming soon)
- Eye on Life - Dr Lana Marconi 2018
- The Kindness eAffect - Judy Martene 2017
- Awakening Within - Jill McPherson 2013 & 2015
- Health Matters - Dr Lana Marconi 2012 & 2015
- Feng Shui Life - Karyn Klaire 2001 (S1 E2)
- The Successful Healer - 2019
- BLOG writer - current
- Resilientista Magazine - from 2017
- Calmness Book - Helga DeSousa 2014
- Energy Works Magazine 2013
- One Thousand Trees Magazine 2013
- In Vibe Magazine - Brenda Winter 2012
- Think-Life Book - Dr Lana Marconi 2006
- Reiki Master/Teacher
- Axiatonal Re-Alignment Practitioner/Teacher
- Chakra Healing Practitioner/Teacher
- Make Healing Your Business - Mentor
- Human Design Counsellor
- Past Life Regressionist
- Munay-Ki Personal Evolution Facilitator
- Metamorphic Technique Practitioner
- Hot Stone Therapy Practitioner
- Shamballa Multi-Dimensional Healing Master
- Shamanic Energetics Practitioner
- Feng Shui Practitioner - Master Joseph Yu
- Soul Retrieval Facilitator
Voted #1 Readers’ Choice Dufferin County 2017 & 2018:
- BEST ALTERNATIVE HEALING PROFESSIONAL
- BEST NATURAL HEALTH CARE
- BEST SPA
- BEST LEARNING CENTRE
- BEST PROMOTIONAL SERVICE
- BEST WEBSITE
VOTED #1 2019
- BEST LOCAL AUTHOR
- BEST ADULT EDUCATION
- Business Consulting Service (Platinum)
- Marriage, Family & Individual Counselling (Gold)
- Learning Centre (Gold)
- Web Services/Design (Gold)
Founder of RED TENT ONTARIO
- where women gather.
Known as ‘The Healers' Healer,’ Debra is a trusted Alternative Health Professional, voted #1 Reader’s Choice.
Interview by Healthy Living -Orangeville
Jennifer Zanni - June 15 2018
Meet Reiki Master/Healer Debra Jones ...
I recently had the pleasure of meeting Debra of Debra Jones Healing Centre. Located in the most peaceful and tranquil setting I have ever seen, the walk from your car is treatment in itself. For more than 20 years, Debra has run her business through word of mouth. She is also involved in a variety of other special events related to healing.
Describe your business
"I help people move forward in life. People come to me with a life that needs balancing due to issues that they don't know how to deal with. I listen and we work through them together."
What drives you to do what you do? What motivates you?
"I am motivated by seeing the difference that my work makes. When you help someone, it makes you want to help another, and then another. I love what I do, and don't really see it as work."
What would your customers say they love most about your business?
"My clients agree that they walk away from their time with me knowing something that they didn't know before. Most feel that they have something tangible to work with when they leave-like they are on a different path, or have a path to move toward."
What are your goals over the next year?
"I will continue teaching and mentoring other healers over the next year in one on one sessions. I am also working on strategies to get the word out on some of the other healing events that I am involved with such as Red Tent Ontario." More information about this can be found at www.redtentontario.com
What is something most people don't know about you?
"This is a completely safe space. I value the privacy of each and every client, and take confidentiality very seriously. I will never compromise on that because I value that myself. For example, I schedule clients so that no two people overlap. You won't run into anyone when you're here because I leave adequate time before and after each booking. This gives me time to cleanse the energy of the area after each client. In addition to this, I keep records of each session and plan for the next best steps during the in-between time."
Anything exciting going on that customers should know about?
"I am currently working on a collaborative book with other healers called "The Successful Healer'. It will be launched in 2019. It is being written for healers, and by healers. I am enjoying getting to interact with others in my profession. It allows me to get a broader perspective of different aspects of healing, which will allow me to better help my clients." (The Successful Healer book was launched Oct 2019 - details here)