A Year for Change
The new year offers the start of something momentous, according to astrologers - and it’s good news. Here’s what you need to know about 2021.
2020 turned our lives upside down and dismantled much of what wasn’t working. It shifted our focus and awareness. 2021 ushers in a new age, and a new YOU. It offers technological advancements and the mending of communities.
- You’ll be supporting causes that you care about
- Expect creative innovations in all industries
- Embrace and adapt to doing business online
- You'll have the power to rise and harness ultimate levels of success and self-mastery
- Have faith and believe in the potential that your dreams can come true
- Be thoughtful and intentional about how you live, work, cooperate, and combine talents and skills with others
- Honour your commitment to yourself - SELF-CARE is paramount
My next two podcasts help you with SELF-CARE. Making time to connect with your core will be essential as life starts to move forward at a swift pace. I share one of my favourite guided meditations that helps you to refocus your mind and connect with your breath - two crucial skills to master in 2021. Your physical body will require more care and attention too. If like me, you have been less active while staying home more, you'll benefit from adding some simple and effective movements to your day.
My NEW audio blog episodes are out:
- Episode 4 is my guided meditation to help you stay connected to nature even if you cannot get outside
- Episode 5 is a conversation with my friend Jody Boynton about getting fit after being inactive
We all know how good it feels to be in nature; the sounds of the forest, the smell of the trees, the fresh, clean air.
Mother Nature is a healer; she can ease your stress and worry, helping you to relax and think more clearly. She can restore your mood, give you back your energy and vitality, refresh, and rejuvenate you.
But if you can't get outside, Forest Bathing is the next best thing. You can immerse yourself mindfully, using all your senses to bathe in a virtual forest atmosphere without even leaving your chair.
Come on! Let me take you on a journey through the forest...
So, you’ve decided it’s time to start exercising. Well, congratulations - you’ve taken the first step on your way to a new and improved body and mind.
We all know that exercise can help us lose weight, but did you know that it can prevent and reverse depression, help people with arthritis, and can even cure some forms of heart disease? It can also help prevent or recover from cancer.
But there IS a catch. You need to get - and keep - moving.
Stay tuned to discover a REALLY easy way to do that, and these are things that EVERYONE can do – even you!